Week 14 Exercise - Part 1: Sectional Tensions
Apr 25, 2020 by
a text entry box or a file upload
pdf, doc, docx, xlsx, and xls
until Apr 25, 2020 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Apr 25, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Sectionalism means loyalty or support of a particular region or section of the nation, rather than the United States as a whole.
Using ONLY your textbook and your notes, develop a list of events related to sectionalism in the history of the U.S. prior to the outbreak of the Civil War in April 1861.
- The list should incorporate events covered in Chapter 13, but events in prior chapters are eligible as well.
- The list must appear in chronological order, starting with the earliest event.
For each event on your list, include:
- the year (or years as applicable) of the event (specific dates welcome if available)
- name of the event
- brief description in your own words of how/why the event represents sectionalism
- You may use a text document (Word or pdf) or spreadsheet (Excel).
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.