SmarterMeasure - A self-assessment for online learning readiness
Mar 28, 2020 by
an external tool
until Mar 28, 2020 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Mar 28, 2020 at 11:59pm.
SmarterMeasure is a tool that can help you assess learning readiness for taking online courses.
You earn points for just completing this self-assessment!
- So you are not penalized for guessing!
- This tool can help you prepare to be successful as a distance learning student.
- This tool may also help me to help you be successful in online learning.
SmarterMeasure assesses how the following affect your online learning readiness:
· Life Factors
· Individual Attributes
· Learning Styles
· Reading Rate & Recall
· Technical Knowledge
· Typing Speed & Accuracy
It does take some time to complete--I think it took me about 20 minutes? Then again, I kinda old; maybe you'll whip through it faster!
Upon completion of SmarterMeasure, you will receive a "score report" which will:
- help you understand your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- provide you recommended resources to help you succeed in online learning.
If you have already completed SmarterMeasure for another course, you do not have to do it again!
- Send me a copy of your SmarterMeasure Report via Canvas message or to firstname.lastname@example.org from your @collin.edu account.
NOTE: Information about SmarterMeasure adopted from Collin College eLC description of SmarterMeasure (http://inside.collin.edu/ecollin/faculty_resources/faculty_smartermeasure.html)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.